4.12.2011

Inspired by: The Secret Garden


This post is inspired by one of my favorite books from when I was younger, The Secret Garden. If you aren't familiar, it's a good read, a girl who lost her negligent parents is sent to live in a castle in England with her Uncle. There she find a bed ridden cousin, a friend in the help, and a secret garden locked behind a castle wall....and the plot thickens.  Get literate, read the book.
Feather ring (shopbop.com)
Inspired by the garden of this book I have found cute jewelery that is reminiscent of, you guessed it, a garden.  Now all I need to find is a bed ridden cousin and a gardener who will also be my BFF :)

Tree branch ring (shopbop.com)


Kate Spade

Kate Spade's pave flower choker necklace will be anything but forgotten.  bu-dum-dum get it?

golden leaf bangle (shopbop.com)

Leaves, flowers, birds, and branches have never looked better. SHAMELESS PLUG: reduce, reuse, recycle yo, so we can keep looking at those leaves, flowers, birds, and branches in real life. END OF SHAMELESS PLUG.

Oh mother nature, how I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment